Created in 2002, The Notre Dame Building Fund has enabled us to undertake extensive renovations of, what was then, our new home in the West Village. Since that time, through the generosity of our donors, over $5,000,000 has been raised in order to build an environment where Notre Dame students continue to achieve at the highest level. We are profoundly grateful to our benefactors who have allowed us to achieve great things for the students of Notre Dame.
- Installed 70″ touch screen TVs in each classroom, 2014
- Notre Dame Commons Cafeteria Renovation completed September, 2012
- Notre Dame Commons completed summer, 2012
- Sr. Mary Dolan, S.U. Arts and Athletic Center completed August, 2011.
- Notre Dame Alumnae Chapel completed spring, 2009.
- Library Center completed spring, 2006.
- Technology Center completed fall, 2004.
- Art Studio completed winter, 2003.
- Carson Family Science Center completed April, 2003.
- Administrative Offices completed September, 2002.
- Notre Dame Counseling Center completed September, 2002.
Just as it takes many talents to create and maintain a building, it will take contributions of all sizes to make Notre Dame the school of the future. Please consider joining one of the clubs listed below.
|Cornerstone Club — $500,000 or more|
|Keystone Club — $100,000 to $499,999|
|Architects’ Club — $25,000 to $99,999|
|Designers’ Club — $10,000 to $24,999|
|Planners’ Club — $5,000 to $9,999|
|Builders’ Club — $,1000 to $4,999|
|Cobblestone Club — $10 to $999|
For more information, contact Elizabeth Bixenman, Director of Development and Alumnae Relations, at 212-620-5575 x317 or by email at email@example.com