Welcome to Notre Dame! Our small, friendly school has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the outstanding high schools in the country. Here’s why:
- Tremendous success as a college prep – Over the past six years, 100% of our graduates have been accepted to 4-year colleges with over 90% receiving significant scholarships to some of the finest schools in the country. Graduates of 2011 through 2016 have enrolled in (partial list): Amherst, Boston College, Columbia, Cornell, Duke, Fordham, Georgetown, Haverford, Holy Cross, Johns Hopkins, Middlebury, NYU, Princeton, University of Notre Dame, and U Penn.
- Inspired teachers – Experienced, caring and qualified: of the 26 members of Notre Dame’s faculty, nearly 50% have been teaching for 10 years or more.
Over 90% percent of our faculty have MA/MS or PhD Degrees.
- Our Greenwich Village location – Notre Dame is in one of the cultural centers of the city. This historic, vibrant neighborhood, just a short walk to the High Line and the new Whitney Museum of American Art, offers opportunities for learning and experience in many fields of study. In addition, our close proximity to 14th Street and 8th Avenue makes us easy to access by bus, subway, and the PATH.
- New facilities – Notre Dame has built state-of-the-art science labs and computer labs, a new library, a chapel, an art studio, and a counseling center to meet the needs of today’s high school students and enrich the experience of study through all four years. A new gym/auditorium opened in the spring of 2011, the new ND Commons opened in the fall of 2012, and updated classrooms are equipped with wireless Internet connectivity and LCD touchscreen displays.
Please click on the links on this page to learn more about our school and our admissions process. If you have any additional questions, please contact:
Robert P. Grote
Director of Admissions
Notre Dame School
327 West 13th Street
New York, NY 10014
(212) 620-5575 x318 or Email: email@example.com