Welcome to Notre Dame! Our small, friendly school has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the outstanding high schools in the country. Here’s why:
- Tremendous success as a college prep – Every year, 100% of our graduates are accepted to 4-year colleges with over 90% receiving significant scholarships to some of the finest schools in the country. Graduates of 2011 through 2018 have enrolled in (partial list): Amherst, Boston College, Columbia, Cornell, Duke, Fordham, Georgetown, Haverford, Holy Cross, Johns Hopkins, Middlebury, NYU, Princeton, University of Notre Dame, U Penn, and Vassar.
- Inspired teachers – Experienced, caring and qualified: of the 27 members of Notre Dame’s faculty, nearly 50% have been teaching for 10 years or more.
Over 90% percent of our faculty have MA/MS or PhD degrees.
- Our Greenwich Village location – Notre Dame is in one of the cultural centers of the city. This historic, vibrant neighborhood, just a short walk to the High Line and the Whitney Museum of American Art, offers opportunities for learning and experience in many fields of study. Our close proximity to 14th Street and 8th Avenue makes us easy to access by bus, subway, and the PATH.
- New Learning Spaces – Our classic school building has been renovated and enhanced to meet the needs of today’s high school students. We offer new science labs and computer labs, a new library, a chapel, an art studio, and a counseling center. A new gym/auditorium and ND Commons opened recently and updated classrooms are equipped with wireless Internet connectivity and LCD touchscreen displays.
- What’s new Chez Nous
- Sports: The ND Dragons aim to build on our recent successes when both varsity soccer and varsity volleyball teams were undefeated Girls CHSAA City Champions and the softball team was named Manhattan Division Champions. Last year, we expanded our sports program by adding cross country and outdoor track teams, highlighted by an appearance at the prestigious Penn Relays.
- Annual Spring Musical: Building on the phenomenal success of our 2017 musical, “Little Women” and 2018 “The Sound of Music,” ND has instituted an annual spring musical into its drama program. Ms. Nicole Wakabayashi, ND’s instructor in choral music and dramatic arts directs students in a professional quality performance in our up to date theatre space.
Please click on the links on this page to learn more about our school and our admissions process. If you have any additional questions, please contact:
Robert P. Grote
Director of Admissions
Notre Dame School
327 West 13th Street
New York, NY 10014
(212) 620-5575 x318 or Email: email@example.com